Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hank Is Beautiful. I love your blog. What happened that he has no eyes?? He is a very remarkable guy and quite a keeper I might add. Give him lots of kisses for me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll post a pic of my dog daisy as soon as i find it. :) she is a hot dog. How creative huh?? Also I have an underdog costume for her that I made, but I dont have a pic of her in it yet.

·
Registered
767 Posts
We love Halloween. Took Maggie and Yogi trick or treating last year. Didn't have Daisy our newest Basset yet.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Lucy is a Ladybug and Millie is the Bumblebee... We lost the local costume contest last year to a dog in a lobster outfit! I think we can beat that this year! I still have a few adjustments to make...

The photos turned out so blurry! Maybe because it was on my mobile?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
This is my first Halloween w/my person-- i tried on a buncha outfits, including Batman, which we couldn't quite get to work. Somehow, the cape looks more like a dress than anything.

Here's what I'm gonna be this year-- my skeleton outfit glows in the dark, too... mecan't wait for Hallowsweens!! mehears ya get lotsa good stuffs to eat.

ps. i'm wearing an X-large...!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I'm going as a member of KISS this year!

Actually, dad was painting a new gate for my pen, and he was waving the paint brush around me, and I jumped up. Just when momma got home from work, I was 'cited to see her.

Attachments

·
Registered
972 Posts
We have a bag of costumes *lol* we got some for Daisy over the years, and then last year Bowser was a hot dog. But a lot of Daisy's old costumes don't fit Bowser...so here's just a few of them for fun..the ones he fit into anyway *lol* OH and i'll put up his old hot dog pic too!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts