Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never gotten anything for Annie to wear for Halloween before, this year is different. I saved up a few Amazon.com gift codes and got her something that I think she can wear throughout the year for a few laughs. Take a peak here, more on the blog.

What will you dress your dog(s) as this year??

Attachments

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Awesome, Annie-- you're a horsey!!
melikes!!

a few peeples have said i was like a horse or pony too.

i was so hoping someone would start a thread on this topic. it is coming up soon! anyone else dressing up or going to a Doggie parade or anything?

i have an old brown blanket. my person wrapped it around me one day & said maybe i should be a friar. all i need is a wooden cross or something. so that's a possibility.

or i can be an army brat, my usual garb.
--Worm

·
Registered
767 Posts
What a great costume Annie. Here's a few years of ours

·
Registered
633 Posts
Great costumes. I am definitely going to dress up Barney up this year. I have no idea as what though.

·
Registered
54 Posts
This is an easy and cheap costume for dogs, all you need is a white sheet and some scissors!! See Snoopy the ghost!! Are you scared??? :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Lightning and I are going to our first Halloween outing together, and I've been trying to think of a "couple's" outfit. All I can think of are man/dog options, like Sherlock Holmes and Watson, Elvis Presley and a hounddog, etc. But I'm not a man. So anyone out there have any ideas for me? I ride horses so it would be cute if I could make him look like a horse, and I could just wear my riding getup. But I don't even know how I would do that. I'll have to check Amazon and see if they have anything.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Lighting tell you mom to look at Party City online. They have a batman and she could go as Robin. They have a Pirate and she could go as a wench or they have a jockey and she could be the trainer. Have fun. Maggie Mae and Daisy.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Man, I haven't even thought of what the kids will be for halloween....didn't even think about Flash! Hubby wouldn't ever let me dress up our rottie, so not sure if I can convince him to let me torture...errrr, dress up flash this year lol.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Love all the costumes! Can't wait until i am back in the states and I can dress patito up, as it is we get enough stares just because he is on a leash!

·
Registered
767 Posts
You look cool Snoop. Maggie & Daisy

·
Registered
973 Posts
Lightning and I are going to our first Halloween outing together, and I've been trying to think of a "couple's" outfit. All I can think of are man/dog options, like Sherlock Holmes and Watson, Elvis Presley and a hounddog, etc. But I'm not a man. So anyone out there have any ideas for me? I ride horses so it would be cute if I could make him look like a horse, and I could just wear my riding getup. But I don't even know how I would do that. I'll have to check Amazon and see if they have anything.
It would be funny if you dressed Lightning up like a person with a tie, shirt, etc. and then you dressed up as a dog.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Snoop got his pajamas from his aunt. I think she got them at Target after halloween on clearance. She always finds the bargains!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts