Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any members here from Halifax, NS? Do basset owners still gather at Seaview park on Sundays?
thx!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am the most "technically challenged" person in the world, so can't post any photos of my own I'm afraid :( . But my friend Tamara who goes to Seaview too, and who is a wonderful photographer, should be posting some in the next couple of days. In the mean time here is the website for the group -

http://www.geocities.com/halifaxbasseteers/

Enjoy! :)

J

·
0 Posts
[attachmentid=90]Since I am new to the Cyber Hound, lets see if I can manage to post a photo...This is from the Seaview Park in Halifax few weeks ago

[attachmentid=91]

[attachmentid=92]

[attachmentid=93]

(Red and white handsome hound is Duckworth)

[attachmentid=94]Riley was not a happy camper last Sunday (some dogs ran into him and he got all upset)

I guess that is it for this post. I can't post any more pictures here.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Awesome pictures! Love the one with the hounds gathered (sitting nice) at someone's feet. He couldn't possibly have treats, could he? :D You guys are so lucky, and what a lovely park you have to meet in.

Sandy

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sure wish I knew of something like that around Saint John, NB. Sounds like a grand time! Definitely love all the pictures. Lucky you guys!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
This post is very old but I was wondering if this group is still around. I have a 16 year basset that's never met another basset. Any help would be great!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts