Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to unwanted critisism and accusations of bullying my dog....I have removed the clip. Sorry to have offended anyone! For the record though..............General has never ever snapped at anyone and I have never ever even thought about bullying an animal. Get a grip people, I was just playing with General and thats how we play. No harm done!

Vinnie

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Grumpy puppy and a ball (click for film clip) RE:

Maybe it's just me but that was a little scary. Tummy Boy's Mom . :shock:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not bullying my dog people, he's just playing. We always play with the ball this way! He's never even so much as attempted to snap at anyone at all. I love General more than i've ever loved anything.
You guys need to ease off a little bit on the critisism. I would never bully my dog or any other animal for that matter, I'm a 40 year old man and have no intentions of owning a dog that would ever hurt me or anyone else!

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Criticism sometimes provides a reality check, letting us know how things might appear to others. Some of the things that have been posted have given me pause, too. Glad to hear that it's all in fun. :D

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I think different dogs have different personalities. Duke always did this, no matter what you tried to take from him. He never bit anyone either. I think breeding has a role to play in it.

The two hounds I have now will let anyone take anything, even treats, out of their slobbery lips. :D

From the pictures posted so far, I think the General has a pretty nice life, and he's clearly loved.

Sandy

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What a handsome fellow!!!! Sounds like you love him alot!!!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We do love Genetral more than you guys can imagine! It's all absolutely in fun! Sorry to have offended anybody. And I am truly sorry that anyone might think that we may mistreat General! It breaks our hearts! He is the love of our life and we wouldn't do anything to harm him or "bully" him at all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts