Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Has anyone had stomach problems after giving their hounds Greenies? I have two dogs. They both love their Greenies. One seems to tolerate them just fine. The other had a mild stomach upset the day after I gave her one about a month ago. I gave her another a few days ago, and she was pretty sich for about 8 hours--diarreha, gassy, looking very uncomfortable. I'm not sure the Greeny did it, but it seemed to happen so close in proximity that I'm wondering.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Murray swallowed the last 2 inches of a Greenie when he was about 6 months old without me knowing it. I spent an hour not knowing what was wrong, running him in and out of the house as he tried to vomit it up.Just before I loaded him into the car to take him to the vet, he pooped it out, which was amazing because this thing looked Huge! So now Murray chews only on things he can't break down like stuffed Kongs and really big beef marrow bones. No more Greenies.Or rawhides.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Shyla loves greenies but I stopped buying them after I heard one person had to have one surgically removed from her basset! Too scary for me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts