Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to replace my toaster - my new one has a very loud beep when the toast is done.

Now, this is great, because now Snoopy doesn't have to sit and watch the toaster - he can have a lie-in, knowing the toaster will tell him when his breakfast is ready!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Mine recognize when the coffee pot gurgles that it is time for their morning brew :roll: Just a drop of coffee with a bit of low fat milk- I did ask the vet...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ha Ha What a concept. Giving a basset his own coffee instead of having him slurp out of mine the second my back is turned.

I wonder what the attraction is? Must be the flavored creamer I use.

Susan

·
Registered
219 Posts
My Golden goes nuts over the microwave, he sits there and watches the table go around and round. When it beeps, he jumps back and then starts sniffing it to make sure that he gets his share. :roll:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
When Samantha was about 3 months old she had a fit over my cup of coffee. I thought I'd be clever- it can't taste that good to a dog :roll: She lapped it right up and the next morning sat by the coffee pot waiting for her "cup". Apparently if bassets have something once it's supposed to be routine thereafter. I asked the vet who said as long as it was just a little coffee with milk and as long as there was no milk intolerance it would be ok for a treat. All my dogs wait patiently by the pot each morning and Heaven forbid I move to slowly!

This week they aren't pleased as my mornings are starting at 5am... they still want their cup but moan about being out of bed so early!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I usually have a cup of tea in the morning before I go to work (then coffee at work). Scooter loves the tea - I have to keep it away from her! I think she just likes the cream in it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts