162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See next post

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We had a great day!

Went to an Obedience match today (Stryker's first, Molly's 1,000th) with a good entry. Molly placed 3rd in Rally (our first time) with a score of 88. Stryker placed 1st with a score of 94. He also passed his CGC and TDI tests. He also placed 1st in Novice obedience with a score of 188 and garnered High in Match. Good Obedience days are hard to come by and we scored BIG TIME! And the weather was great! Take care all, Belinda.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Congratulations! :)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Good news all the way 'round! That is big time! :D Way to go, both hounds. I wonder how many matches my girls have been to....I can't imagine counting any more. Sadly, (or maybe fortunately), they don't give any ribbons, or even recognition, like 'high in match' around here.

Sharon Hall

·
Registered
939 Posts
way to go Molly and Stryker!!!! i knew those two would make a poor handler look good :p

·
Registered
239 Posts
Congrats Belinda, Molly & Stryker!

I have to add a small brag. We did our first Rally match this weekend also. Fred got 84 and Harley Chick 81, just out of the ribbons.

Our trainer was there and she said the hounds looked fine; we need the work!

Alice

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good for you Alice! And Stryker is not a Hound, he's a Lab. Therefore, no kudos for good obedience scores. But I'll take 'em if I can get 'em! I deserve an Obedience break!! You should have seen Molly in Rally...what a "bitch." ' Nuff said. Take care, Belinda.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Maybe Molly thought Rally was too easy. Nice going though!

Alice

1 - 8 of 8 Posts