Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, their owner thought that Priscilla could use a visit to a new place. Just for the experience. She likes to give everyone a turn and makes a huge effort to expose them to new situations. Wilson had been here for over a month and Priscilla never was. All her dogs are great, so it didn't matter who I got! I knew I'd be happy

BTW: She did bring Wilson along so we could see each other again. I was greeted with affectionate slobbery kisses

·
Registered
272 Posts
so cute.
It's so funny how Bassets have their own body language and similar noises. I saw a bit of our Louie in that video..lol

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Oh, they are all soooooooo cute! Did I mention cute? I love the way they get along so well! Yogi wants to come visit you so he can meet all these fabulous hounds! :D
How old are Zippy and Priscilla?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Awwwww a litter of 11 !!! Would so lve to see baby pics....would have had a 6 week or so old litter here but my Ruby resorbed :(

Was so looking fwd to seeing Wilson again....the others are beautiful tho too...I so miss a house full of hounds...am down to 2 ATM as my partner has a Kelpie and a fat ratdog :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts