Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Good luck, Breezy... remember, turn on those sad eyes, and you'll get lots of loves and treats.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Why, ESTHER! Do we need to have an intervention for you, young lady?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She's OK. She came home last night and basically slept. She has some Tramadol and I have been giving it to her as directed because she stills whimpers from time to time. She got to sleep on the couch with Layla while I slept on the floor so she stayed comfy. She is a lot more active today but you can still tell she is not back to her old self.

On another note the vet said her uterus was very enlarged so we were right about her going through a false pregnancy. She also had stretch marks on her inner coelomic cavity where her reproductive organs are, and the vet felt like she had puppies at some point. I don't understand why people who are giving dogs away feel like they need to lie about that sort of thing.

Either way, she is doing alright. She still isn't feeling up to blogging yet but I am sure she will have some opinion to share before too much longer. Thanks for all the warm/junkie wishes!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Breezy : Happy to hear you are on the mend. Enjoy your time sleeping on the couch (which I don't get to do by the way -- Mom?). Trust Esther about the drugs they work and besides makes your huminz feel sorry for ya so you get a. more couch time and b. more treats and c. BELLY RUBS. Hugs Paisley

1 - 11 of 11 Posts