Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be leaving on vacation soon and have made arrangements for family to keep our two puppies. Unfortunately the place we are staying does not allow pets. :( (We made the reservations in advance - before we decided on getting the pups and they are pre-paid and non-refundable.) My parents are keeping them. I know they will be in good hands but I'm going to miss them terribly. (My mom has a lot of experience with animals and used to work for a vet). I was wondering about what others have to do when they go away????

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sure they will be fine. They sound like they are in good hands.

Just think of it as a holiday for them too. They have each other so it wont be too difficult for them. They will settle right into a new home within days im sure.

we used a kennel for 16 days in September for Snoopy. She seemed to be ok but a bit bored there. She was a very well behaved dog once she got home for weeks and weeks - i think she thought, if im a bad girl they might take me back to that horrible place again![/b]
Thanks for the positive vote. I have considered a kennel, but thought maybe a family member might be a little more personal with them. I acutally think my dad with end of spoiling them and that will be ok for a week. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.