Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all! long time no see! hope u all had a wonderfull vacation and an awesome christmas and new year! hope 2006 will bring just happy memories!! ne ways, nandi is getting puppies in two weeks time! we are all very happy and excited! we are very overprotected over her and so is worsie and napoleon!! napoleon is VERY proud of what he accomplished! :roll: we took nandi to the vet and he said that she is in an excellent condition and that thing is going very very well! nandi is getting bigger by the day and we are keeping a close eye on her! will update soon and will post a lot of pics of the puppies! please hold thumbs that everything will go well with the birth and that nothing will happen to my baby!

T

·
0 Posts
So much for good advice going unheeded. See the thread started August 8.

Member # 4310

posted August 18, 2005 12:04 PM                          
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi. napoleon is arriving tonight (it is now 18:02 here in South Africa) or some time this weekend. yes, for a playmate. but i dont want them to be 'fixed.' i dont have any intentions to breed with them but if she gets pregnant so be it. then i will take good care of her, etc. is that okay? i realy have no idea what to do with bassets. worsie is to old and his back gives to much troubles and nandi is like 30kg and worsie 10kg and if she jumpes om his back he gets injured. so napoleon is actullay a playmate but i also want nandi to het babies later on. =)

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
I agree with Twinkies's Mum that, based on previous threads, Nandi should not have expected that this news would be enthusiastically received by everyone. Telling those who don't agree with her to shut up and "grow up" has earned Nandi a time out. :roll:

T

·
0 Posts
Thanks, Betsy. You almost had to give me one, too. I had to bite my tongue really hard (or is it fingers?) not to respond in kind. :mad:

Janet 'n Twinkie.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
We can probably agree that we hope for a safe and uneventful whelping for the bitch, and for loving and responsible owners for her puppies. :)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Yes, we can agree on that and hope for it. Nothing else to say. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts