Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share some pics of my boys getting into the "Easter spirit". My husband says I'm mean but I was just having some fun with them and as you can see they didn't seem to mind too much!

The hardest part was keeping them from ripping the headbands off each other!

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
Hahaha! These are great!! I need to fish out my bunny ears and take a new round of Easter photos with my hounds!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Loved them. Hehehe! You can tell from the expression on your husband's face that he isn't too enamoured with the headbands.

·
Registered
972 Posts
ahh haha i love it! Your other (non-basset) dog is really cute too. i love that little face.
But of course the basset wins all ; )

CUTE!

(oh by the way he says YOUR mean but i notice he's in the pic holding down that pooor puppy! hehe)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Those are adorable....I was just thinking the other day that I can't wait till Halloween for Woody's new costume.....

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hmmm, now I'm gonna have to go to the dollar store and look for bunny ears.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Does he make the bock bock bock noise?

They need to make a cadbury basset hound commercial
Totally agree! love those commercials, and bassets do kinda look like bunnies... we are working on the Bock Bock noise.

Worm says: "i look sad because i was rudely awakened by my person putting things on my head. then she held a treat in front of me to get me to open my eyes. these humanz could drive a basset crazy."

·
Registered
18 Posts
and how on earth did you get droopy, zippy and a baby to all hold still long enough for that pic! *L*
It was an adventure getting that picture. Droopy and baby were easy. I put Droopy in a stay, and he didn't move. Baby was in a Bumbo chair, so she couldn't really move. Zippy is my problem child. He kept flipping his head back, so his bunny ears would fall off. Then he would get up. My husband was taking the pictures and he kept putting his foot in the picture. We took about 30 pictures to get a couple of good ones.

Here is another picture I took of just Droopy and the baby.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts