Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Daisy Jayne got one of those for Christmas; I think she broke the squeaker already. :D She likes the ape that screams, she's gone thru probably 4-5 of them.

I got her a 95 cent stuffed toy a week or so ago, and she loved it to death, it was a goofy lookin' Fraggle Rock lookin' critter, hot pink with yellow spots; it lasted about 10 minutes before she had the stuffing all over the living room floor. She then pulled his blue feet off and enjoyed throwing them up in the air repeatedly. :D It was definitely worth the 95 cents I paid for it. Too bad it didn't last longer, tho!

Do you notice if George prefers specific colors of toys over others? Daisy prefers hot pink and purple toys over other colors; I bought her a black rescue (stuffed) dog wearing an orange vest, and she's barely touched it, she hasn't massacred it like she usually does. She also has blue stuffed toys that she barely touches, unless she's playing tug-o-war with BJ.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.