Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Why is Woody being given up? Do you feel they are being honest about the reason(s).There can't be many breeders of bassets in your country so since you have already made contact with Woody's maybe she can give you many suggestions on how to help him fit in to your lives. Good luck I hope he works out with your family.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Ok as long as you feel everything is above board ,great.I hope you stay in contact with his breeder and let them know how things are going I'm sure they are concerned too. Keep us posted we would love to hear more about him once you have him home.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
What was that about a chicken leg in a kong? Steve, you sound as though you have yourself and your family a Gem of a dog.If that is a real chicken leg in the Kong get it out and throw the leg away.If is real and he gets it out he could easily splinter the bone then you will have no dog or some very expensive vet bills. Chicken bones cooked splinter, uncooked(raw) will not ,mine get neither. Have a great time with your new addition.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.