Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was time for Dozer's booster shots yesterday. When he got his shots, the vet asked if he could have a treat. Before I could answer, Dozer took it out of her hand. :eek: After checking out Digger she handed him a treat, but he had to sniff it first. <_< By this time, Dozer wanted another treat. :rolleyes: (Digger only came along for support while Dozer got his shots, but he got a free check up since he was there)
When we were leaving Dozer started barking at a picture of a dog on the wall. :lol: Well this got Digger started too. When I finally got them to stop barking, Dozer started to howl at the picture. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As far as their check up. The vet said they both looked in good shape, and their teeth looked great. She also commented on how hyper & active they are for bassets. (I hear this all the time) Being so active has kept them on the thin side.

Dozer weighed 54 pounds.
Digger weighed 57 pounds.

·
Registered
245 Posts
That is hilarious! I can just see and hear that all happening.......there is nothing that compares to them.
don

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Nothing like Bassets to keep you laughing. They are such great dogs.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi,

That's funny how they chose to howl at the picture at the vet's office. Jasper is small too, only 45 pounds. He's three years old, will be 4 in February. He is also very active, loves to hike, run and play.

Jasperspet aka Colleen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts