Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. The "E" here. Thanks to Watson's mamma for letting me in on the adoption day they have at the Petco here in Memphis (well, in a suburb actually, but wahtever)! Our friends over at Belly Rubs Basset Rescue were there and some of the hounds we've gazed at longingly were there live and in PERSON! It was so kewl! And I got to meet Watson (who is uber-handsome! and single i think!!!) and we played and drooled and drank water and made messes and everything!

Here's a pic of me and Homer and Annabelle! I'll have more pix later!
luv, Esther!

·
Registered
973 Posts
That is the best basset rescue name I think I've ever seen, how appropriate :D

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
btw, in case you didnt notice, i cant seem to cipher how to add more than one pic into a post. someone help!!!

(Human Editor's Note: Those of you not from the southern united states... "Cipher" means to figure something out... to calculate...)

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
So cute and what great pics of you and your friends, Esther...!!
Love the Princess outfit, especially... (Worm gives you a basset whistle...)

Worm is jealous. He has not met another basset hound yet since I got him :( Well, we have met some basset-beagle mixes when we crashed the beagles party. anyway, we are STILL looking to attend a basset party someday. For now, you are all of Worm's virtual basset friends and he sends drooly wet kisses out to you...:p

oh, and ps. esther. when replying, we've just hit the "paperclip" icon for attachments, and then a box opens that allows you to attach multiple pics in the same message...

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
btw i'm usually a little on my guard when I see other dogs.
but when I saw all the bassets i trotted right into the middle of all of them and started sniffing and kissing everyone! it was K-E-W-L

·
Registered
973 Posts
So cute and what great pics of you and your friends, Esther...!!
Love the Princess outfit, especially... (Worm gives you a basset whistle...)

Worm is jealous. He has not met another basset hound yet since I got him :( Well, we have met some basset-beagle mixes when we crashed the beagles party. anyway, we are STILL looking to attend a basset party someday. For now, you are all of Worm's virtual basset friends and he sends drooly wet kisses out to you...:p

oh, and ps. esther. when replying, we've just hit the "paperclip" icon for attachments, and then a box opens that allows you to attach multiple pics in the same message...
Have you tried meetup.com for a basset group? There aren't many but you may get lucky and have one near you. I've considered starting one for North Texas since there isn't one but it's hard to get Anabelle out of the house so I wouldn't be the best host. And after Harley snapped at a neighborhood kid the other day I've reached the conclusion he's only going in public to go to the vet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts