Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our "light accumulation of 1-2 inches" turned into several more than that today. Spencer has been having a great time playing in the snow. Here are some pics I just took.

"C'mon Mom, lets play."

Ears and tongue in motion.

Here he is barking at me, wanting me to throw snow at him. He loves it when I throw snow balls up in the air. He jumps & bites them in mid air, then looks around like he doesn't know where they went.

Here are a few of him in action.

"Time to go in Mom, I can't feel my tongue anymore!"

He is having a great time, but I'd be happier if this came 24 hours later - I am a teacher & this would have surely given me a day off work! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
He's darling! :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Great pics. I too am a teacher and I also think that snow on a weekend is a waste (unless it's enough to last until Monday to get us out of school) :D I even taught my students (kindergarteners) a snow song to sing before they go to bed so that we could all hope for snow.

~Heather

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Picture #4 is great!! :lol:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wonderful photos, I just love how he always seems to be smiling! The one of him catching the snowball is priceless!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Wonderful photos! You must have had help... someone to toss him the snowballs while you took the picture? Either that or you are WAY faster than I am! :blink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heather, I am a kindergarten teacher too!

Terry, I had the camera in one hand & was throwing snow with the other hand. I took LOTS of pictures to get the ones I did. That's why I love digital - no film wasted! :)

·
Registered
932 Posts
Wow, pretty spry for an older gent! Spencer, you're an inspiration! :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts