Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have a basset that acts crazy during a full moon. I don't know if it's coincidence or if I'm just trying to validate Snoopy's craziness today by the moon. I tried doing a little research on it but there is so much conflicting info out there. I was just curious if anyone notice their basset acting a little odd especially since tomorrow will be a full moon. (I hope no one thinks I'm crazy)

--Len

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Full moon? did you say (twitch, twitch) a full moon? Is that significant to strange ( shoulder jerk) behavior?

I have no idea (arooooo) what you mean. (scratch,scratch)
I think you've been watching too many Hollywood (pant pant pant) movies.

Excuse me, I have to (scratch) go outside now, and for some reason I feel a strong need need to (arooooo) bay at the moon.

My hounds are fine, I think you have an overactive imagination. ARRRROOOOOOOOO......

Sandy :D

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Hmmmmmm... crazy during the full moon? As opposed to crazy during every other phase of the moon? :twisted: I can't say that I have ever really noticed a significant change in normal (crazy :twisted: ) Basset behavior. :wink:

Terry

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When there is a full moon Stickers will howl during the night! Just 2 or 3 times!! Rusty sleeps right through it!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
My dad swears his dogs sit and howl at the moon- My bassets just seem more restless- ie- up and down at night- I think it's from the light shining in the window- but who can tell??

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
My dogs have never reacted to the full moon, but my students do. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts