Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
adorable pics. Puppies are the cutest (sp?). Mine are both rescues so I never got to see their puppy stage, :( . I want a puppy, but I've been vetoed on adding another pet of any kind.

~Heather

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
He deserves his rest after all that hard work! Ah, the life of a puppy.

All the pics are great - but I love the bottom one where it looks like the way is chasing him.

I, too, never knew any of my houndies when they were pups. Sometimes I look at them and try to picture what they were like.

Enjoy yours for those of us who didn't have the chance to enjoy ours when they were young.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vive le digital cameras!

I'm so much more apt to stuff my camera in my pocket when I take Olivia for a walk in hopes of catching a photo-worthy moment.

I've taken more pictures in the last 4 months than I ever did in the entire 13 years I had Oliver.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
At first I thought that was the ocean. But I see you are from Ontario. Which of the Great Lakes is that?

Great pics by the way, and one adorable hound!

Sandy

·
Registered
714 Posts
Enjoy yours for those of us who didn't have the chance to enjoy ours when they were young.[/b]
Hear Hear!!!

Olivia (I hope I have that right) is growing up to be quite a beaut! :wub: Lovely and interesting color/marking on this pretty girl...

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Nothing like a beautiful pup frolicking at the shore!! :) Wonderful pictures!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
am I seeing clearly...is your puppy running free?? and it comes back to you when you call it??

I thought bassets can't do this but while at the vet the other day ...a basset came in without a lead??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts