Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I normally don't own a television but lately there have been a lot of sports events I want to see. (We live in Boston and between the Red Sox, the Patriots and Boston College it's been wild) I finally broke down and bought a little TV and now Francis and I curl up under a fleece throw and munch on treats while the games are on. He seems to really enjoy the cuddle time and as soon as I turn on the set he jumps right up on the couch and gets all excited until I sit down.
He has his Red Sox collar and his Patriots collar and bandanna and his B.C. bandanna so my guy is always well dressed for the occasion and shows his team spirit.
So if any readers are from Indiana, well, it's only going to hurt for a little bit while we run you off the field. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Yogi and I do this, except we don't watch sports because I'm too cheap to pay for satellite, so we watch movies instead, and I can't dress him up because he'd find some way to get it off and carefully take it apart. :blink:

But otherwise, we do the exact same thing. Except I call it Doggie Burrito or Yogi and His Babushka because he likes to get so wrapped up and tangled up in the covers.

He loves it, too, and will leap on the couch and look fetching, in the hopes I'll toss a cover over him and cuddle with him for a while.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
The Colts are no longer undefeated. :lol: :lol: GO PATS!!! :lol: :lol:

:D SOX ROCKS!! :D B)

Moe's favorite sport is trying to steal hot wings ;) Not that he has ever succeeded... but he is an eternal optimist. (And Sox fans have learned that optimism will eventually be rewarded :) )

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
It's a good time to be a New England sports fan. :D Although, after 40 plus years of Red Sox loyalty, I strongly believe that fans who are pesky johnny-come-lately's just haven't paid their dues. :angry: ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts