Basset Hounds Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,272 Posts
Oh Bev, I'm so sorry. Franny was always one of my favorite hounds--always so cheerful and smiley in spite of his blindness. I loved your stories of his adventures. Even if he'd still had his sight, he would have been one of my faves. I know how devastated you are. He really was one of a kind. I hope that you can get to the point where you remember the good times without sadness overwhelming you. He wouldn't want that. RIP Franny--you will certainly be missed and remembered.

We've lost so many of our elders lately! I'm glad to have all the fun newbies, but...

· Registered
773 Posts
It has been a while since I have been on board but I do check in from time to time and I am so sorry to see this news. Earlier this year my Nellie lost one of her eyes to glaucoma and remembering your stories of your Franny helped me through. I am so sorry for your loss and pray for God to heal your broken heart

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.