Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has come to my attention that members are having issues posting, replying and sending messages. It also seems that avatars have disappeared, and members are unable to view profiles (theirs or others') or to edit their profiles. It looks like you CAN post in the Tech Support forum near the bottom of the main page. If you are having these issues, PLEASE post there and let me know. I also want to know of any other issues people may be having. I have sent a message to Admin to let him know there are problems.

If you are NOT having problems, please post here.

·
Super Moderator
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Super Moderator
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have discovered that you can also post in the Newbie forum. We theorize that everyone has been reset to Newbie status and will require three posts, unless Admin is able to fix the problem. Remember that it usually takes a day or so before you can post in other areas after doing your three posts.

·
Premium Member
2,775 Posts
I bit the bullet and upgraded my membership to paid status. Seems to have done the trick.........

Thanks to soundtrack and mikeyT for communicating on this!! Too bad the administrator didn't do a better job of rolling this out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts