Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. Hank,

I saw these at the carwash & it made me think of you!! we hang out at the carwash lots these dayz because of my fur and dirt and drool getting everywhere.

methinks you and ur peeples might like it. i been meaning to tell u but kept forgitting. then ur avatar reminded me-- wow, ur peeple is a great artist!! such a good drawing!

--Worm

Google Images

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ohhh yeah, i know u had ur eye surgery :(
but also remembered how much ur peeples liked ur cute eyes when they gotcha, 'cause u were so unyoosual looking...

how r things going these dayz?
using ur sniffer a lot more???
--Worm

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah, my people love me so much.. today they gave me a bath, and i love that warm water. It tastes great when i'm swimmin in it

My nose knows no bounds. I'm so quick and know how to use my nose so well.. except that my person thinks she can hide stuff from me. The only thing gettin in my way is these short lil stubs i'm prancing on. If they were a bit longer, I woulda gotten some delicious smelling sandles my person hid on a shelf! Don't worry though, I got my grandma's sandles instead and brought them to my person. I even sat there with them in my mouth, right infront of her bed, just so she could see me with them. Coulda sworn I was gonna get a treat... Doggonit

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Glad to hear you're doing good, Hank.

I like to steal my daddy's flip-flops. I brought one to momma in bed today. She just took it away from me and gave it back to daddy, and went back to sleep. Harumph.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts