Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to CyberHound and have a dog food question. Does anyone know if Costco/Kirkland dog food is ok? Sam just turned one and we're moving over to an adult variety of food, we have been feeding him Eukanuba puppy. Any help, insight, opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Midge and Hazley are too cute. Luv that spot on top of Hazley's head :lol: I'll look at the Wellness brand, a little less "houndie" smell is always good, it's just that the Kirkland brand is very inexpensive and that's good for me, but what's best for my Sam is the most important. Sorry to hear about Reno, we always hold our pets either past or present very close in our hearts and minds.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to everyone for their replies and insights. I wasn't aware that there was such differences in opinion and a little politics as to food choices for our fur friends, I need to stay in the know a little bit more :blink: I'm leaning towards the Kirkland C & R and see if Sam will do ok on it, I can always change later if need be.

A little off the subject - does anyone know why I can't see the pictures in the posts? I e-mailed the moderator twice and tried to find something in the help but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.