Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was wondering when it would happen. When our houndies would actually do something naughty :)

Our bad for forgetting all about this waste we were supposed to put in the garage, but it's the first time Lola and Maurice actually did something like this.

Maurice and Lola have poo-ed egg shells for 2 days afterwards :p

Patrick

A

·
0 Posts
The chant in my house is this "YOU MUST BE SMARTER THAN THE DOG, YOU MUST PUT EVERYTHING AWAY ALL THE TIME."

I don't know about you, but my family fails at both of these things all the time.

Wilson once ate all the Easter eggs that I saved (one per year for each child) children are 6, 8 and 20. You do the math on the number of crazy colored poops we found for several days and the smell. SHEEEESH.

Great story.

Susan and Wilson

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Same thing happened at my house last night as we slept soundly. Garbage everywhere this morning!! Must have been a full moon! :D When will we learn?

Sandy

·
Registered
116 Posts
Last fall Maggie ate THREE tv remotes in 10 days. I thought my poor husband's head was going to spin off but...it was our own fault! Remotes are evidently a basset delicacy...at least to Maggie :)

Last week the lady who cleans for me found Maggie slurping up the Mr. Clean and water mix that she was mopping with. After calls to our vet and the poison control hotline no bad effects and we laughed that our pup is clean inside and stinky outside!

I swear it's like having a perpetual toddler. On the plus side, our house is a lot tidier (picked up) than it was pre-Maggie...no more shoes, books, remotes, glasses, etc. scattered about!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I dont know why my family cannot understand they need to keep things up, and clear the table when you are done eating! They always blame Elvis, but I tell them it is their own dang fault for leaving it out!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now I remember another adventure :)

They once ate (don't know who exactly, so it's 'they' :p ) my bluetooth earpiece for my mobile phone.

As it was office property, I told them it had been stolen out of my pocket :p

Patrick

B

·
0 Posts
Byron ate a box of crayons. The next day he pooed multi-colored.

[ March 01, 2006, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: ByronLuv ]

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Egsheel isn't too bad.
Henrietta ate 2 hardboiled eggs a few years ago (from easter egg hunt!), ugghhhh.....at night she farted the worse smell ever, like a rotten eggs! :roll: yuckkkk....

O

·
0 Posts
Oscar is a tissue theif. He prefers used ones (sorry to be gross, but its true). He does it on a weekly if not daily basis. It's just that he finds them in the strangest places! It's mainly my mom's fault though, she's got em in her pockets, her purse, and she has a small trashcan in her bedroom that full of em...a regular smorgasboard for him! We try to do everything to prevent it, but he's sneaky. Hey, at least we know he's getting lots of fiber right?

BTW, he's also a used bandaid connoisseur.

I just grossed myself out (if thats possible)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts