Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiance and I got our very first Basset on Monday. She is only six weeks old, and we named her Chloe. :) I grew up with a Cairn Terrier and my fiance grew up with a "bit of everything" dog, so a Basset is very different for both of us (although Cairns are typically "stubborn" like Bassets are supposed to be so I thought I'd be used to it!).

Unfortunately, I realized that I have no clue about raising a very young puppy. Although my last dog (of 16 years) was a puppy when we got him, he was a family dog and I didn't start taking care of him until he was past his puppy-hood. I'm just now realizing the difficulty in housebreaking, chewing, etc.

Anyhow, during the day, my fiance and I work. We come home when we can (we are teachers and sometimes get longer prep-times, etc.) but Chloe is still alone for a long time. Since she isn't housebroken, we keep her in her crate for now. We have a cat as well, but the cat is still very unsure about Chloe so we don't let them stay together yet. Anyhow, the point is that I feel very bad leaving her during the day, espcially with her "whine/bark" she gives when I put her in her crate. My question here, is there anything I can do to minimize her whines and make her a bit more comfy? I already put her stuffed dog in there, a chew bone, and her toy of choice. I've thought about doggy daycare, but she is too young to be accepted most places and it seems to be very expensive around here where I'd rather make it work at home. She hasn't ever pooped in her crate and only peed once (on the first day) so it's not like she's making it undesirable in that aspect. Is there something to this crate thing that I'm missing or are the cries and whines normal? Will this eventually stop or will she be like this the whole time? Would it be better to by puppy pads and let her have one room in the house? I'm just afraid the puppy pads will become a glorified litter box and I'd rather housetrain Chloe as soon as possible. BTW, I can't keep Chloe in the kitchen because it is open enough where our cat could climb in and we're not ready for the two to be together unsupervised.

I already did something I've been told not to do (and will probably get yelled at on here for it), but we let Chloe sleep with us in bed at night. After the first night, Chloe woke us up crying at 3:00 in the morning. The next night, we decided to try letting her sleep with us, and it worked. She didn't cry, we slept through the night (minus "kisses" at 5:00am which is closer to our alarm than 3), and she did not wet the bed (but slept on me). I always liked dogs sleeping with me and as long as she doesn't have an accident (which she doesn't as long as we promptly take her outside when waking up), I'm fine. My question here, however, pertains to her breath. If I'm going to wake up at 5 in the morning, I couldn't imagine a better way than sweet doggy kisses, however, her breathe if foul, probably worse than I ever remember my last dog being. I tried buying those finger tooth-wipes but they seem to have little to no effect. I'm not sure how an actual tooth-brushing would go over? Any advice for a fresher/better breath?

The first day Chloe was with us, she was very shy and didn't quite show her true puppy colors. She's not a bit into chewng and although she hasn't destroyed anything yet, I'm starting to see she is more "mouthy" than what I thought a basset would be. I know this is a result of being a puppy, but how long does it usually take a basset to come out of the phase (of course I know most will depend on Chloe individually as well as myself)? I suppose if anything, she will make me a better housekeeper, but sometimes it's nice to know what to expect.

Her stubborness is also showing. Tonight, it was raining outside. I've figured out she does not like the rain and refused to go outside to do her business in it. I try to take her out a lot to avoid accidents (usually between 1 and 2 hours depending on if she had any water or food in that time). Well, tonight, she wouldn't go out at all...I had to physically carry her to the grass where she just looked at me and whined. Nothing got done outside, but I had two poop accidents and one pee. I was not happy. Is there a way to deal with this kind of stubborness as a puppy or is it something I just have to get over? I was thinking a raincoat or one of those doggy umbrellas I've seen might help, but then again, it might make the situation worse (or make me one of those dog people(which I'm starting to believe I'm already becoming)? Or should I just have stood out there until she made an effort to do something? Eventually, it stopped raining and I took her out (after the poo was out of her system of course)...but I worry that I live in Indiana where we get lots of rain (and eventual snow) and I'd prefer not to be a second bathroom to crummy weather. Any tips?

She is very sweet and I am very happy to have her, but am just exhausted from all the puppy things I hadn't prepared for/thought of beforehand. She likes to lay in my lap and be held, I wonder if she'll still do that when she's full grown 40lbs+. If anyone has an extra advice that I have not already asked in this post, feel free to share! I can honestly say that this week has proven to me that I know a lot less about puppies and bassets than I originally thought!

Sorry so long winded and thanks in advance for making it through! I'll end with a picture of me and my baby since she is just cuter than a button (the picture was taken during our first hours together, before even coming home):

·
Registered
813 Posts
Oh, look, Moose has a little clone! She's adorable.

The stubborn thing and the hating rain thing will probably hang on her whole life. George is 8 and he still won't go outside in the rain (and he's still stubborn!). She'll probably grow out of the chewing -- he doesn't chew things anymore (don't ask about our Lab, though! ;) ) Yes, she will continue to want to sit on your lap, no matter how big she gets. Heck, my LAB still sits on my lap and she's over 50 pounds! If you're happy having her sleep with you, I don't see why that's a problem. It sounds like you're doing everything you can to potty train her, and if you come home and let her out of the crate as often as you can during the day, she'll be all right. The whining is probably because she knows you're leaving when you put her in there and she doesn't want you to leave.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, look, Moose has a little clone! She's adorable.

The stubborn thing and the hating rain thing will probably hang on her whole life. George is 8 and he still won't go outside in the rain (and he's still stubborn!). She'll probably grow out of the chewing -- he doesn't chew things anymore (don't ask about our Lab, though! ;) ) Yes, she will continue to want to sit on your lap, no matter how big she gets. Heck, my LAB still sits on my lap and she's over 50 pounds! If you're happy having her sleep with you, I don't see why that's a problem. It sounds like you're doing everything you can to potty train her, and if you come home and let her out of the crate as often as you can during the day, she'll be all right. The whining is probably because she knows you're leaving when you put her in there and she doesn't want you to leave.
[/b]
I'm glad she will likely still cuddle.:) I was very sad when my cat grew out of that and have really been missing that. My last dog died around this time last year and although Chloe will never replace him, there is something nice about being greeted at the door by a furry friend.:)

I know I'm doing what I can, but I hate to hear the whining. I'm afraid she might be figuring that out too!

And I was afraid that the rain thing might be a forever thing:(

·
Registered
72 Posts
All of the things you have stated inyour post is all normal puppy stuff, I have a 6 month old and she does all of those things and the house breaking SUCKS I work full time and I go to school, but I love her and don't care how much work it takes and you will feel the same way. The biting thing I would guess is gonna last until all the adult dog teeth come in. What is good to use to stop the biting and chewy is a bitter apple spray. Spray what you don't want chewed. Also use the puppy pads in the house I put them by the door it helps them to understand the door means potty, the hard part it getting them to tell you when to open the door. My pup makes it to the door alot but then does her business there. She is getting it but at 6 weeks she went potty every 15 minutes and it was soooooo frustrated. The whiny I don't think will ever stop she is a constant whiner and sometimes she doesn't want anything but to be petted. Also the lap dog thing hasn't changed yet, she was 3.2 lbs when I got her and now she is 30 and she is gettin soooo big but she is still a lap dog and I love it. I don't care how big she gets I love my lap dog :). Well good luck, I suggest puppy classes at PetSmart they train you how to train your dog, was way worth it, Also buy a book about Basset hounds it is a good refrence when you have a question. Good Luck it is so fun enjoy this time because before you know it they grow up to be big dogs. Its so said to look at Turbo's pictures when we got her she has grown so fast. Just be consistent and be patient, Bassets are extremly intelligent and if you aren't careful they will start to train you, I kow Turbo has :) :p

·
Registered
782 Posts
Can you hire a dog walker to come and take her out? She's still so young at 6 weeks so she probably misses her brothers and sisters. I recommend a good dog book geared to bassets (there are a few) and DEFINITELY puppy classes as soon as she's had all her shots. Good luck, she's adorable

·
Registered
219 Posts
Awww she is so precious!!! Do you have a name for her? Everything you are experiencing is normal puppy behavior. I have a five month old basset and Jackie has done all the same things. Jackie also hates the rain but I make her go out in it and usually once she realizes that we are not going back in until she does her business she will pee (pee only, no poop). Expect to have accidents...I'm not sure how long you are waiting to take her out after a meal but Jackie needs to go about ten minutes after she eats. Eating gets their bowels working...and doing this has pretty much prevented all poop accidents in the house.

Another idea you might want to try for housebreaking are bells. We have a set on the door and Jackie usually rings them when she has to go out, it is another way for her to communicate with us. I made the bells myself from a craft store, just make sure you hang them low enough for her to ring them.

As far as the puppy breath...I would try the puppy breath treats, I believe pedigree makes some that work wonders. Stay away from Greenies...very dangerous for dogs.

One last thing, I highly recommend puppy classes. Jackie graduated from her 1st class a week ago and it was wonderful to develop good behaviors and also to build our relationship. If there is a Petsmart near you, you can go watch a class for free and decide if it is for you.

Good luck with your new puppy and please keep us updated with photos...she is very pretty! :D

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
First of all, a very warm welcome! :D

The rest is a bit more difficult - I basically think 6 weeks is too early
to seperate the puppy from her mother and siblings. She should have
been at least 8 weeks. It's also way too early to leave the puppy for
hours, and she needs to be let out to pee and poop every 2 hours -
you can't expect her to last longer than that. It may help to let the cat
be with her, she just needs company.

Good luck! :D

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hmmm.... Sounds like you truly didn't think things through before Chloe came home. Puppies need a lot of time and attention. I'm also surprised that you got such a young pup. Breeders I know don't let their pups go before 8 weeks to give the pups as much socialization with their peers as possible.

However -- A crate is a good thing. It gives a dog his/her own space, and for young pups it can literally be a life saver. Putting a young pup in a crate when you leave the house is placing their safety first. BUT a six-week-old puppy needs to go outside every hour or so. Asking Chloe to hold it for even three hours is a real stretch because she has a very tiny bladder. Do you know someone, a neighbor perhaps, who could let your little one out a few times during the day? Not only will Chloe feel better, she's going to get some much-needed exercise which will help tire her out. Your mantra for the next couple of years will be: "A tired dog is a good dog." As for going out in the rain, Chloe is going to have to get used to it, and she will, but she'll probably never like it. My Charlie hates getting his big mitts wet, while Edith Ann doesn't seem to mind. They both love snow, however, and hop through the deep stuff like rather large, awkward rabbits!

Chloe'll outgrow the puppy breath (which, by the way, I love, so feel free to send a whiff in my direction :D ), but it's a good idea to continue brushing her teeth just to keep her used to it. Chewing is a puppy thing. It's important that you direct Chloe toward appropriate chew toys, rather than allowing her to chew things like tables and chairs or carpeting. Bitter apple was a good suggestion, and you can find it at any pet supply store. Buy a big supply!

Bringing home a puppy isn't much different than bringing home an infant. They keep you up at night, need to potty frequently, make messes, and don't understand that there are some things they shouldn't do. Successfully training a puppy requires commitment -- a lifetime of it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I really enjoyed reading your query. As I read it soon became clear your writing can serve as a composite of the Basset breed. It seems you have nailed the very essence of the breed and have thus expressed why so many people love this unique and affectionate breed. I think you are in for a treat and will become a Basset advocate.

I wonder if others, like me, might suggest you preserve your writing on some Basset educational site. I think it could be a wonderful and effective piece regarding most of the considerations people should make when interested in being owned by a Basset.

Oh yeah ..... that stubborn stuff and all other manner of Basset traits ..... yep .... that's her alright ...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Take her to school with you, the kids will love it! B)

Since we own our own business, we were able to take Elmer with us every day, and my secretary & I took care of him. What a circus! (Then I went and got Button, as if that werent enough! :blink: )
Sounds like you just need someone to let her out throughout the day. I read that a dog can stay in a crate one hour for however many months old they are. Soooooo.... that would be kind of tough for a 6 week old. She misses his mommy. Maybe you and your husband can wear some old T shirts to bed for a couple of nights, and then put those in her crate when you leave in the morning. That way, she has something with your smell to cuddle up to. :)

Good luck! You have come to the right place for suggestions!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
"espcially with her "whine/bark" she gives when I put her in her crate. My question here, is there anything I can do to minimize her whines and make her a bit more comfy?"

It's best not to make a big deal out of leaving or coming home. When leaving, just put her in her area and leave, maybe with a kong to keep her busy. No hugs, cuddles, etc. Just leave. The same with coming home. Don't rush over and kiss her and make a fuss.. Just matter-of-factly realease her from her area and take her to potty. Then praise.
This simple rule will help her to perceive going and coming as normal, and will help prevent her from developing separation anxiety.

Keeping her with you at night will give her more time with you, maybe a small crate next to your bed. This helps with housebreaking too, because when she has to potty she will not want to soil her bedding and will fuss. If you get up and take her to her potty place, she's learning that when she signals, you will take her to relieve herself.

I personally never crated young pups- rather, I would leave the crate door open inside a small gated area. The pup can sleep in the crate but exit to potty on papers in the gated area- they really have to potty frequently when young, and this allows them to not be forced to soil their sleeping area.

She's a beautiful puppy!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
First of all, a very warm welcome! :D

The rest is a bit more difficult - I basically think 6 weeks is too early
to seperate the puppy from her mother and siblings. She should have
been at least 8 weeks. It's also way too early to leave the puppy for
hours, and she needs to be let out to pee and poop every 2 hours -
you can't expect her to last longer than that. It may help to let the cat
be with her, she just needs company.

Good luck! :D

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

[/b]
I would love to have her and the cat together, but I'm afraid of what the cat might do. She still has her claws (I'm weird about the idea of declawing) and will hiss at Chloe. I'm not so sure they're ready to be alone together. Plus, with Chloe in her crate, I don't want my cat taunting her.

I heard too that 6 weeks might be too young (afterwards). We got Chloe through an ad in a paper...we were originally wanting an older basset, but nothing had come through for us yet and my heart was aching for a dog...I couldn't resist when we saw puppies (and although it doesn't really matter, it was a GREAT price since most puppy bassets I've seen around here sell for two or three times what we got Chloe for! Getting Chloe was probably a decision made more out of haste although she was the second to last one this couple had and she would have been seperated from her littermates anyway at least I know I will try to do whatever I can for her.

I'll be trying to come home as often as I can, but sometimes it is just not possible. She has been surprisingly good about not having accidents in her crate, however. It's just that she hasn't done such a good job when we have been home lately (it's been rainy and yicky out lately). I should probably just be more firm about going outside in it and part of it is my fault; I need to take her out more even if it is a Saturday morning.:)

Awww she is so precious!!! Do you have a name for her?

Another idea you might want to try for housebreaking are bells. We have a set on the door and Jackie usually rings them when she has to go out, it is another way for her to communicate with us. I made the bells myself from a craft store, just make sure you hang them low enough for her to ring them.

One last thing, I highly recommend puppy classes. Jackie graduated from her 1st class a week ago and it was wonderful to develop good behaviors and also to build our relationship. If there is a Petsmart near you, you can go watch a class for free and decide if it is for you.

Good luck with your new puppy and please keep us updated with photos...she is very pretty! :D
[/b]
Her name is Chloe.:)

And I love the bell idea! Right now, I'd love her to be able to just get to the door to tell me she has to go! Haha.

And I hadn't actually thought of puppy classes but with all the mentions, we'll probably give them a go, sounds like a great idea!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmmm.... Sounds like you truly didn't think things through before Chloe came home.
[/b]
Honestly, we didn't. My heart was aching for a dog. My last dog died about a year ago and I really wanted that furry companion. I decided, however, I didn't want the same breed as before (it would be too hard). My fiance has always wanted a basset and when looking at them online, I saw how one could be a perfect dog (the sweet nature and affection, plus they are so cute!).

The plan was to get an older basset. We were checking out rescues, but nothing seemed to be coming through. We were looking in the paper and saw an ad for basset puppies so these people weren't breeders. They told us this litter was the tenth they've had. Looking back, I know one isn't supposed to get a dog from random people, but she had to go to someone. Before thinking about what a puppy entails, we jumped the gun. I'm not sorry we got her, I am already very attached to her and love her to pieces! There's just the puppy things that I never really thought through/prepared for.

It would be nice to be able to come home more. Unfortunately, we have to work. I'm new to this city and I don't know the neighbors yet, my fiance and I are apprehensive about giving people a key to our apartment (we live close to a "bad area"), but I'm seriously thinking about a dog sitting/walking service which seems so far to be more reasonable than daycare. She has done well so far accident-wise with her crate. The problems seem to be with the rainy weather lately, we'll go outside then she relieves herself inside. You're right, she'll probably just have to get over it. Maybe she will soon.:)

Anyhow, thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi
When mine were little and it rained it helped to put the lead on and walk them they usually will go potty after so many steps, so don't just take her out and stand there make her walk rain or not. Charlie is 11 years old and he still only walks so far and goes. And I used the word Potty every time I took them out, so they know it is potty time not play time etc. That helps at night or in the morning when you want to leave.
I have 3 cats I think you should get them together now. It will help the puppy not feel so alone. For now you need to keep up the crate training. When we got Charlie we kept him in his crate at night he would whine for 15 minutes and stop. Anna started with a half hour, but stopped. Do you leave music playing when you leave it helps they don't feel so alone. We never left our puppies in the crate more than 4 hours at a time, so you really need to try and keep coming home and letting her out. The longest they were in the crate was at night but we got up at 2 or so to take them out until they slept through the night. I am a light sleeper so the animals cats or dogs don't sleep with me. So if you want your basset sleeping with you that is your personal choise just don't change your mind they get very set in their ways and they get pretty big(mine are 67 lbs, and 56 lbs) so don't wait to long to change your mind. If either of my bassets slept with me my husband wouldn't fit in the bed too. Brandy is 5 yrs old she is a whinner but she isn't bad about it just letting us know she wants to be with us or out side. Bassets are a pack animal they like being with other dogs, cats, or people.
Good luck
Stephanie

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"espcially with her "whine/bark" she gives when I put her in her crate. My question here, is there anything I can do to minimize her whines and make her a bit more comfy?"

It's best not to make a big deal out of leaving or coming home.

I personally never crated young pups- rather, I would leave the crate door open inside a small gated area. The pup can sleep in the crate but exit to potty on papers in the gated area- they really have to potty frequently when young, and this allows them to not be forced to soil their sleeping area.

She's a beautiful puppy!
[/b]
Thank you! The kisses and cuddles are things I was doing, it makes sense now, especially if she learns the more she cries the more fuss I make. I might try the crate opened in our bedroom bathroom, that way I can close our bedroom door so the cat won't get in but she can still have more romp around room.

Thanks for the suggestions:)

Take her to school with you, the kids will love it! B)

Since we own our own business, we were able to take Elmer with us every day, and my secretary & I took care of him. What a circus! (Then I went and got Button, as if that werent enough! :blink: )
Sounds like you just need someone to let her out throughout the day. I read that a dog can stay in a crate one hour for however many months old they are. Soooooo.... that would be kind of tough for a 6 week old. She misses his mommy. Maybe you and your husband can wear some old T shirts to bed for a couple of nights, and then put those in her crate when you leave in the morning. That way, she has something with your smell to cuddle up to. :)

Good luck! You have come to the right place for suggestions!
[/b]
Haha, the kids would except for when she poops/pees in the room...I have Kindergartners:)...and we'd get NOTHING done at all. Maybe it'd be a nice treat for when she is older though.:)

Yeah, 6 weeks is young for that. I wish I could come home more often. We'll try to t-shirt idea...plus I'm thinking of giving her more space.

I really enjoyed reading your query. As I read it soon became clear your writing can serve as a composite of the Basset breed. It seems you have nailed the very essence of the breed and have thus expressed why so many people love this unique and affectionate breed. I think you are in for a treat and will become a Basset advocate.

I wonder if others, like me, might suggest you preserve your writing on some Basset educational site. I think it could be a wonderful and effective piece regarding most of the considerations people should make when interested in being owned by a Basset.

Oh yeah ..... that stubborn stuff and all other manner of Basset traits ..... yep .... that's her alright ...
[/b]
Thank you...:)

I may just start a "Chloe" journal...it might be nice to look back on when she gets older.

And I'm already quite attached to Chloe (and we've had her less than a week!).

Hi
When mine were little and it rained it helped to put the lead on and walk them they usually will go potty after so many steps, so don't just take her out and stand there make her walk rain or not. Charlie is 11 years old and he still only walks so far and goes. And I used the word Potty every time I took them out, so they know it is potty time not play time etc. That helps at night or in the morning when you want to leave.
I have 3 cats I think you should get them together now. It will help the puppy not feel so alone. For now you need to keep up the crate training. When we got Charlie we kept him in his crate at night he would whine for 15 minutes and stop. Anna started with a half hour, but stopped. Do you leave music playing when you leave it helps they don't feel so alone. We never left our puppies in the crate more than 4 hours at a time, so you really need to try and keep coming home and letting her out. The longest they were in the crate was at night but we got up at 2 or so to take them out until they slept through the night. I am a light sleeper so the animals cats or dogs don't sleep with me. So if you want your basset sleeping with you that is your personal choise just don't change your mind they get very set in their ways and they get pretty big(mine are 67 lbs, and 56 lbs) so don't wait to long to change your mind. If either of my bassets slept with me my husband wouldn't fit in the bed too. Brandy is 5 yrs old she is a whinner but she isn't bad about it just letting us know she wants to be with us or out side. Bassets are a pack animal they like being with other dogs, cats, or people.
Good luck
Stephanie
[/b]
We have to walk her a little to get her to grass anyway. The problem is that she puts the breaks on. It looks cute, but annoying when we get back inside and there's poop in the house. Perhaps I just shouldn't give in until some business is done.

As for the cat, I'm just afraid she might hurt Chloe. She sometimes hisses and has sharp claws...perhaps I need to find those claw caps (I'm not sure about declawing yet).

I leave animal planet on for Chloe when we are gone...I'm not sure she knows it's on or not.

I don't mind the sleeping buddy. Our bed can handle her (and occasionally the cat), although it might be a tight fit if we ever get a second basset.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi
I wouldn't worry about declawing I have had lots of cats growing up we lived in the country and we had 21 at one time. Now I have 3 and they are declawed, but when we first had Charlie and Anna we had Spooky who wasn't declawed and they use to play and have a blast it will probably take some time and maybe a scratch on the nose even. The younger the puppy the less threatening to the cat. I trained my dogs to leave the kitty be, and when the cat was being annoying I would tell Anna to give the kitty a kiss. Now Brandy and Zipper play, Brandy never wins as Zipper can bite just as well as scratch. Brandy knows how to leave the kitty be too, and Gizzy and Buttons don't play with her and she know this. When I take them to my sisters they know to leave her kitty be. It is really nice knowing I can take my dogs to someone elses and know they won't mess with anyone elses cat.
Good luck
Stephanie

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi
I wouldn't worry about declawing I have had lots of cats growing up we lived in the country and we had 21 at one time. Now I have 3 and they are declawed, but when we first had Charlie and Anna we had Spooky who wasn't declawed and they use to play and have a blast it will probably take some time and maybe a scratch on the nose even. The younger the puppy the less threatening to the cat. I trained my dogs to leave the kitty be, and when the cat was being annoying I would tell Anna to give the kitty a kiss. Now Brandy and Zipper play, Brandy never wins as Zipper can bite just as well as scratch. Brandy knows how to leave the kitty be too, and Gizzy and Buttons don't play with her and she know this. When I take them to my sisters they know to leave her kitty be. It is really nice knowing I can take my dogs to someone elses and know they won't mess with anyone elses cat.
Good luck
Stephanie
[/b]
WOW, 21 cats is quite a lot! Three would be overwhelming to me! I swear my cat is unlike anything I ever planned. ALthough I love the one I have now, I'm not sure if I'll ever get another one. Anyhow, thanks again for all the advice, I do hope my cat can become friends with Chloe.:)

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I thoought I replied to this once already. I probably posted it on the wrong thread! Anyway welcome.

I just have to say, what a strange looking puppy! :D

Just kidding. Looks a lot like my Moose! Wish I lived close to you, I'd watch that little baby girl all day for you. What a sweetheart...

Sandy

1 - 20 of 27 Posts