Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got smuttley on saturday and he is such amazing puppy. I think he is going to be easy to train lol cause he already cries and when he starts it means i have to go to the washroom so i take him out and he goes and comes back in lol he is a good boy that way, Only 1 accient in the house. Smuttley is a very cuddley boy loves to cuddle when he sleeps, also he grunts when you pick him up or move him when he is sleeping lol.I took him for a vet checked and i had got his weight done and he weights 8lbs but the vet thinks he is on the little thin side...I love him soo much. I am already looking to get another one :) here are some pictures of him and his few days at home. I love the eyes they changed to a light green with a small hit of blue

Attachments

·
Registered
761 Posts
Congratulations!!! He's so freakin' adorable! If I lived near you I would try and steal him! I'm just kidding of course but he's so cute! I love the pics of him sitting on the floor board of the car looking full-on to the camera. Love his light eyes.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Oh so cute I'm in big puppy fever. But alas I have a new rescue that is taking up my puppy space for now. You will have so much fun with him.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Smutley you are the most handsome puppy (I would have said cute but someone around here says boys are handsome not cute)!!! I love your beautiful big eyes -- bet ya it won't take long to have your Mom wrapped around your little paws when you bat them.\
Remember: they don't own us WE OWN THEM!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts