1 - 12 of 12 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pics!!!
Claire is looking quite innocent here, NOT:

HHHmmmmmm what's up here??

What??? I was NOT just up on your desk!! (Notice ears flapping!)

Can I please get my pay check before we leave for the day?????

[/img]

We had a fun day at work!!!

Annie[/img]

·
Registered
494 Posts
Yeah! I'm glad photobucket worked for you! I love the paycheck pic. It is priceless! :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Claire: U R socute & shiny!!! :D . Go ahead & give her the ck. U won't lose out she will probably eat it. (LOL). I like the last pic too. Tummy Boy's Mom

·
Registered
714 Posts
Great pics!

I wish I could take Dudley with me to work, but it's not allowed.
Besides, in a strange environment he gets nervous and sometimes forgets his housetraining :oops: , which could be counter-productive to my continued employment!

·
Registered
782 Posts
What a lovely pup she is! That paycheck picture is priceless, suitable for framing!

·
Registered
813 Posts
She's very sweet-looking. I'd love to have George at work if he'd behave but it's not allowed there, either. As for her nails, I think they look fine. George has such long quicks that I don't dare clip his short, either. I keep threatening to paint them :lol: . I tried clipping one shorter and it bled and bled. Now I'm afraid to clip them at all and I'm waiting for his checkup to let the vet do it this time.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all of the kind words about Claire! :lol: She really is sweet, but definitely mischievious! I'm lucky that I can take her to work sometimes, she loves it and it makes the day fly by.
Re: her nails, I simply don't feel comfortable doing them myself, and she can tell. So she gets them done about monthly at the groomer. They do seem to grow fast, so they may be a bit long, but we try our best to keep it under control!
Annie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts