Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D [attachmentid=71][attachmentid=70]This is the debute of Tenacious Tatsi. Isn't she just a cutie? Of course all parents think their baby are exceptional.

This was taken last week, she is 12 weeks today. We brought the wrong film in so more pictures will follow, soon. She is chewing on her rope toy and love to play fetch with it. Of course she would never do that outside.

Oh, for those of you who asked, the surgery for my leg is tomorrow. Thank you for being so nice wishing me well.

We have someone to take Tats out for a walk. Also, I can sit on the back deck with her. We put a wee wee pad out there and she used it.

I'll post soon, keep your fingers crossed they fix the leg right this time.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Good luck with your surgery! Tatsi's picture proves the point that there is nothing cuter than a basset puppy.

Since you are in NJ, there are lots of BH parties with Tri State Basset Hound Rescue. The next party is Dec 3 in Hillsboro and the BoardWaddle is April 20 and 21 in Ocean City, NJ. 500 Basset hounds on the boardwalk! Last month there was a Howl-o-ween party in Van Saun Park.

http://www.tristatebassets.org/

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Tatsi is just adorable! We are all wishing you well with your surgery - I'll have Scooter sling you some healing drool for that leg! My husband is originally from your area - but we are in Dallas, TX now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts