Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what got into my two today, but they ran around and played for over 2 hours. At one point, they threw each other into the neighbors new fence. It shook several sections of the fence, good thing the neighbor wasn't home yet.
Digger finally had to catch his breath, but Dozer was still all worked up. He got a mouth full of Digger's lose neck skin, and he started to drag Digger around.
I told them "that's enough", and they came inside. Digger went to sleep on the couch. About 30 minutes later, Dozer started jumping and barking at Digger, but he wouldn't wake up.
My camera wasn't charged, so I couldn't get a video or pictures.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thats unusual? Jeeze I thought that was supposed to happen 5 to 10 times per day. Try having 4 of your own dogs and up to 4 more rescue dogs. If someone isn't wrestling around here we pack them all up to go get a check up at the vet. LOL

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wilson, they do play all day, but they normally take breaks. This was non-stop for 2 hours. Running, wrestling, and almost breaking the neighbors fence. Plus I just never saw Dozer drag Digger by his neck like that before.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts