Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Muttley took second place in last week's field trial and won the dog class today --- He has entered 7 field trials so far and has been called back in second series at each trial -- he now has the 2 wins needed and only has to get more points to be a champion --- he should get his last qualifying score at the hunt test in Carlisle on the 30th to earn his Master Hunting Hound. --- Also he is a daddy to a litter of 10 good looking pups, now 4 weeks old.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Way to go Dean and Muttley. :) Sure has a big list of accomplishments for such a young fellow. Who are Muttley's sire and dam? I want to see if I can find his pedigree.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Good for you and Mutley! Congrats

[ April 23, 2005, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: S. Hall ]

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks -- he is doing quite well in the field and hsas gone best basset at three AKC shows so far. He is out of Meahl's Fallen Angel (one of my pups) and Branscombe Pavarotti-- John Meahl was the breeder.
He was bred to Tib Bar Kurli -- a bitch I got from Dave Curl in MO. He competes in AHBA events--- has good running hounds with decent conformation and line control. She will provide us with some new breeding options. Kurli is small but good looking, a bit too mouthy, and shy with strangers.

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
We want pics!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Congrats Dean and Muttley! See ya' next weekend.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kurli came from Dave Curl --- she is by Tib Bar Saint Nicholas-- out of Hard Time Miss Rose

1 - 10 of 10 Posts