Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
become a father!!! he has sired 8 little basset pups that are soon to be seen at a field trial near you. 6 males & 2 females ( in case you can't do math).they will be a week old on Sunday,i told the breeder to bring them to the Susquehanna Basset Hound Club trial and we can get them started running rabbits ASAP.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Major congratulations!!! Pictures, please? :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Congratulations...ditto on the pictures!

~Heather

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as soon as i get some i'll try to post them.from what i've been told by the breeder there our 3 maybe 4 other females that are Ike's ladies in waiting,some other trialers/hunters like what they have seen him do in the field and want what he can do for there programs.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Congratulations!! Can't wait to see the buppies.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi Billy! Congrats and who is the mother? Hope to see you guys soon with a puppy from John's bitch Jennie (sire is Dual CH. Westwind's Sundance). Hopefully it will happen. Take care, Belinda.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just got pics today.Belinda i just sent you a email with the photo's.now to try to figure out how to post them [email protected]%%^^%. i also found out he was bred again to another dog from the AHBA,she is not AKC Reg. but that's ok cause i know who did the breeding and the blood lines,her breeder just didn't want to AKC Reg. just for hunting dogs,but she is AHBA reg.Registration papers don't run a rabbit,dawgs do! i did forget to tell you that one of the male pups did die a few weeks ago so there are 7 pups now and doing well.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
The pups are adorable.

~Heather

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Too much cuteness!! Congratulations on a beautiful litter and thanks for posting the pcis.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Buncha cuties! :)

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
in the pics the tri color males the one on the right looks just like ike did when he was that age. i'm not taking any of these pups the breeder Keith Kurtz has them. i will take a female from the next litter he is planning with a different bitch,for my wife she wants a female for the house don't know if i'll field trial it that will be up to her,but it may makes it's way to the field.i'm in the process of getting one or 2 beagle bitches as these are what i am field trialing now full time,with a apperance at a basset trial once in a while. didn't think i would like the beagles but damn they can run a rabbit good.so i'm hooked on them and slowly weaning myself away from bassets for a while.

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
I can't see flickr from this computer :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts