Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miss Mattie is feeling a little under the weather tonight. She was fine today when I went to work, but my mom called me after she got to my house to let her out and she said Mattie was sick. She said that she did not want to share dinner with her and she went outside and ate grass and threw up after that. When my husband got home she went outside and ate grass and threw up again. I came home and she was excited to see me, but she did not want any of her food but she did drink a sips of water. And now she is asleep.

It has been raining the last couple of days and Mattie hates the rain and only leaves the porch if she must and goes to the bathroom as fast as she can. So we are sort of think maybe Mattie has not done #2 as much as she should cause of the rain. She did go this evening when my husband walked her in the rain through the yard.

So I hope she feels better tomorrow, if not I will be at the vet. And Mattie hates going to the vet!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is feeling a little better, she is still sluggish but a little more movement to her then yesterday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts