Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone have a favorite Christmas card this year? I think it goes without saying that dear sweet Bubba would top all of our lists but did any other one just tickle your fancy? My favs this year are: "Super Hub", "Louie" & "Giselle".

I so enjoy getting them all and they are always an attraction at my house during the holidays. Already am planning to try to get that one really good pic over the summer for next year's card! :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
I love all of them, but I have to give kudos to the ones with multiple houndies in them.....that had to be a challenge!! All the cards were awesome, they were creative and as unique as the hounds themselves.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well....I *did* love Ruby's (of course) and Bubba. Actually I loved all of them. Only received about 30 tho. Wonder what happened with the rest.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lynn, I was just "filing" the cards today, and set yours aside. I just love Huck's picture.

Of course, I am a bit partial to "Super Hub". He is just such a goofball.

I also loved "Luther and Sammy's 3 steps to picture taking." It just cracked me up!

Happy New Year!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't you find the basset cards are the hit of any holiday party? I think I had more comments on the cards than my tree or any other decoration I had. I can't decide which one I liked best. I did like the ones with props like hats or in front of the tree. Although the ones that were action shots were cool... and the ones taken in far away places... I can't decide! Next year I am going to try harder and attept adding some props. yvonne

·
Registered
172 Posts
we put all of oour Basset friends up during our Open House and everyone loved and commented on them. Thank you so much!
Christy
Buddy and Dominic's mom

·
Registered
662 Posts
*hehe* It's hard to decide which was our favorite! We just loved getting them all this year!

My 8 year old son got REALLY excited when school started again he ran around telling everyone that:

"OUR Bassets are more popular than the Queen's Corgi! You should SEE how many cards they got from their puppy pals!"

He wants to take the cards to show and tell on Friday! *lol*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts