Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Snoopy was fast asleep on the sofa, dead to the world. I go to the bathroom, make a drink and return... to find Snoopy still fast asleep on the sofa.... but a torn up birthday card that I'd bought for my nephew and not yet written, on the floor by the sofa.

I can't scold him until I worked out how he could move so fast and so silently....

I suspect it was punishment. We took him to th vet yesterday for his booster injection, and we told the vet that he was a yob, boisterous, fast, vocal.... in the meantime, he was sat on the vet table, perfectly good, with the droopy ears and nose pointing down, the perfect hangdog expression, making me look like a liar!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Sorry KSC I just went back to look at Snoopy's pics and I've got to say that I think you're a liar too!!!.There is no way that beautiful,angelic little creature is anything other than perfect. ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
What is it about ripping stuff up. Clyde will grab a napkin,toilet tissue,newspaper...etc he loves ripping this stuff up. First he has to show me he has it and then the chase begins!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Whatever you do, don't let them get hold of a box of tampons. Talk about shredded - you do not want to experience this mess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts