Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gang have made the 2017 BHC calendar - a new item for this year. These were the hounds we brought back with us from Canada, plus one, Amy at the top of the photo, daughter of Blasine. October ... if this loads -

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,136 Posts
:D Congratulations. :D

Will have to get a calendar, mates rates ?

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D Congratulations. :D

Will have to get a calendar, mates rates ?
I'd love to order a bunch to be honest, but they are sent out, free, to BHC members this year - instead, apparently, The Scent. I don't know whether they are available 'for sale'. What is nice is that photo, taken years ago now (all now little shadows/memories), is the one for October - my birthday month, and as it so happens, also for Teazel AND Frankie!! I submitted one for Frankie, but they obviously prefered the 'group'.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've just noticed something I've not noticed before on that photo - the yellowish 'tab' on the shoulder of Harriet, standing head down sniffing, above where her brother, the Lemon/white Ben is sitting. Also further down her back there's an odd patch which in real life, she didn't have!! I've checked the original (well on the Photos on my computer) and both marks are there. I'll have to see if I can dig out the original photo.

I haven't been to the BHC website to see whether they are selling these - might be worth checking.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
The one on her back looks like a trick of the light, but the one on her shoulder looks like something on the glass when you were scanning. :D

Nice pic!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The one on her back looks like a trick of the light, but the one on her shoulder looks like something on the glass when you were scanning. :D

Nice pic!
Thanks M. I can't find the original, but it's the same on the photo I have on my computer. Wish I'd not seen that!! :eek: You may remember some of the hounds there as apart from little Amy, at the top (bred back here, a daughter of Blasine from a UK male) they all came back with us from Canada. In the front are the three we kept from our Camelot litter, Morgen le Fay, Blasine and Gawaine. They were by Ron Sandell's Sanko and out of Harriet.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update - I have found the original photo and that 'tab' isn't there, so it must have been on the scanner! The patch on Harriet's back is there, so that's probably just to do with how the lighting fell onto her back.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Congratulations! Certainly a neat photo of a group of beautiful Bassets!!

·
Super Moderator
1,136 Posts
F.M.
Hope the Basset Hound Club Calendar (L.O.L) is better than the one was given for Xmas & another I was looking at in 'Pets at Home' yesterday. The legs & fronts, God, Otto wouldn't have looked out of place!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts