Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as of this afternoon I'm now a 3 hound family!

Please welcome Miles, he's a 3 yr old boy who originally hails from England. His owners became overwhelmed with their 1 1/2 yr old toddler and are a couple weeks away from having their second baby and poor Miles was just not getting the attention he needed and deserved. Plush the dh is in the military and will be going away for 2 months very soon for some training which would make things even harder for Jen. His former owners mom is a good friend of mine so they called me and asked if I'd like to add him to my furry family since they know I'd take such good care of him. I said yes and made a 2 hour trip to meet halfway and pick him up today.

He's a very sweet boy and Rosie & Tucker were thrilled when I brought him in the door. They've all been running around playing and having a grand time! We had our first meal time a little while ago and all went well. Miles doesn't have any issues with food or toy posessiveness and neither do Rosie or Tucker thank doG!

Bedtime should be interesting though, I just hope they leave me enough room to sleep ;D

So, without further delay ... Here's Miles!

This was at our meeting place. Miles with his former mom Jen and his human sister Jana

Miles and I at a friends house.

Aren't I handsome?

Mmmm ... I love snausages!

Rosie, Tucker & Miles getting acquanted outside.

Ooh, look at all these dog beds.

Welcome home Miles! Happy Gotcha Day buddy!

·
Registered
662 Posts
awwww what a handsome boy! Glad he's got a good home! Grats!

A

·
0 Posts
OMG, he is so darn handsome! I love the close up, such a dignified face. Welomc...Huck shakes your paw, Miles.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Congratulations Cindy!
Miles is going to be so happy with his new family.
I hope to meet him at the Novato Waddle in July!

(I see you wasted no time in setting up his Dogster page! :) )

A

·
0 Posts
Golly, fair play to you and what a nice looking dog. Well done and I hope it all goes smoothly for you.
Arlene and Opus.

A

·
0 Posts
Ohhh he is precious! Glad to know everyone is getting along so well. Congrats on your new houndie! I know you all will make a great big hound family!

A

·
0 Posts
What a gorgeous family you have! Ohhhhh I would love another fur baby, but I think I would be the only one. Oh well, I'll just continue to spoil the ones I got!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
He's beautiful... and color coordinates with Rosie and Tucker :) Congratulations-

T

·
0 Posts
Rosie and Tucker want to know why the new guy's got so many white hairs! Congratulations on becoming a trio of hounds.

Janet 'n Twinkie.

A

·
0 Posts
He is a handsome guy! Congratulations! I bet it was a relief to his former family to know he would be in good hands! yvonne

·
Registered
905 Posts
He is georgous and he really suits his name.In that 3rd pic his expression reminds one of 'Jeeves or Miles' the english upper class butler.

A

·
0 Posts
What a cutie and what a sweetheart you are to take him into your home!

ENJOY!

Kathy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts