Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been around for a while (since the incident with Mocha) due to the fact I had some serious things going on around here I had to take care of ...

... as some of you may remember there have been ongoing issues with the place where I've been staying and they've been getting worse and worse and I've been at my wits end trying to figure things out.

Well things have all of a sudden started coming together - as of December 3rd I will be out of this place!

**Yay!Cheer!** :lol: :)

Even better I am able to keep Beldin!

**YAY!CHEER!** :lol: :)

Now here's the scary part ... we (me and the kids and the hound) are moving accross country!!! :blink: :eek:

From BC to Ontario! :blink: :eek:

At first (for about a year) we'll be renting ... but guess what?! I am getting a 2 acre property and having a house built on it so in about a year I'll have my OWN house on my OWN property!

I am so excited and scared and thrilled and anxious all at the same time but it's going to be good.

I won't be around again for a little while now, I have to cancel the internet and will be spending the next couple weeks packing and sorting and running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

In the mean time if anyone has done a large long distance move with thier houndies I would appreciate any advice, fore-knowledge, words of wisdom/encouragement etc you could offer please ... I'd really like for this to go as smooth as possible for all of us and to be as less stressful on the houndie as possible.

Thanks! :rolleyes:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts