Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
It's good to see a post from you! When I first joined the forum you were living in Japan- I remember your move to Switzerland, and it looks like your hound is right at home! I guess as long as they're with their families, dogs can adjust to almost any move, no matter how far-

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's good to see a post from you! When I first joined the forum you were living in Japan- I remember your move to Switzerland, and it looks like your hound is right at home! I guess as long as they're with their families, dogs can adjust to almost any move, no matter how far-[/b]
The dogs have settled in nicely. We have moved out of the town and are now living in the country. The walks take the dogs through fields with many interesting smells and tidbits to pick up. They are all big on apples (at least one each per walk during the season!) and Hana has a penchant for cabbage. The other days she picked a fight with a beet and had a red snout for a couple of days! On the whole the dogs have been healthier here than they were in Japan. Maybe the climate and living in the country rather than the city has something to do with that. Anyway, it's good to be back and I hope I will get to post a little more frequently again now.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Welcome back!! Glad to see you are settled in Switzerland. And we always love pics of your hounds.

Next time you need to post some pics of the on their countryside walks. I bet it's beautiful over there!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts