Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ernest the puppy is getting big - close to 43 lbs and nearly 9 months old.

He experienced his first thanksgiving, well three actually. His first really cold weather and getting to stay home not in a crate like a big boy. He did great.

He also learned, just like his sister Phrace, that snow is way cool.

Check his pictures out.

Ernest's November Pics

lala

·
Registered
799 Posts
Great pics...we just got our first and probably only snow/sleet of the season. Lucy loves to run out in it, take care of business and then very quick to come back in. My pup, however, being a dachshund, hates it! Thanks for sharing pics with us!

·
Registered
773 Posts
I noticed that Ernest has been chewing on plastic water bottles. They are a decent, cheap toy. However, please -- remove the cap and the little ring at the base of it before letting your dog play with bottles. If they swallow either of these pieces, consequences can be deadly......

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I noticed that Ernest has been chewing on plastic water bottles. They are a decent, cheap toy. However, please -- remove the cap and the little ring at the base of it before letting your dog play with bottles. If they swallow either of these pieces, consequences can be deadly......
[/b]
We do 90% of the time, I be more careful. He is insane about water bottles. I have never met a dog with such a love of evian bottles.

We bring him ones from Europe. . I'm starting a little Ernest bottle drive with a bunch of frequent flyer mile hounds that I hang with. He should be in bottle nirvana soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts