Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
?Ryobi, Atticus and maddie say enough already!!!!!!!! 27 straight days of rain..... :mad: :mad: :mad:
we are tierd of being cooped up and having to swim out to the yard just to take care of business.

someone PLEASE send some sun our way.!!!!!

How are you doing Lynn? are you ready to sail away on your boat????

·
Registered
183 Posts
We are right there with you! Have gone for a walk when it's just a slow drizzle but this everyday thing is getting old! Although the rain seems to make the kids coats very soft. :D

·
Registered
662 Posts
Same here ... rain rain go away!

We're working on a record ... last time it rained this much was 1955!!! I can think of better records to break.

Oh where oh where is the sunshine? :(

The pups have reverted back to some "pre-house trained" days and seems the "accidents" are getting more frequent.

Drives us crazy when we take them for walks and let them out and -as soon- as we get in the house ... no matter how long we were outside for - they take a piddle!

GRRR

·
Registered
76 Posts
It's been pouring rain since last night here. But we have had some nice days, not continuous rain.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Will make trade- You send rain- I'll send sun... We are at 98 days without rain... and while I love the 60-70 temperature... I would like a week or two of winter if possible...

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dogcrazy,

I'm right there with you. I am so bloomin' sick of this rain! :D

·
Registered
987 Posts
I saw on the news all the rain you guys are getting and I am so sorry for you guys! We got some really bad thunderstorms here last night, but nothing like you guys are having. We had weather in the high 60's here this week which is now gone, I hope it left here on its way to you.

·
Registered
163 Posts
We could use the rain. Here in eastern Colorado it's been dry for over 2 months. Fire danger is high. Going from a chilly low of -19 degrees last month to a high of 69 last week is normal though. We have a saying around here, "If you don't like the weather in Colorado, wait 5 minutes."
Or drive 3 hours. If I did want to see some snow, I could drive about 150 miles to Steamboat Springs. They reported 202" of snow so far this year, and March and April are the snowy months. And I don't ski!!!
By the way, 202 inches is over 13 Bassets high.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We are pretty tired of the rain also. However, Huck doesn't seem to have a problem with it. I think it has to do with being on the boat and having to go ashore to do business - rain or shine. I'm primarily tired of drying them off each time they come into the house and wiping all the muddy paw prints. Of course, on another totally non-basset issue, I'm bummed cuz' I just got a new (to me) convertible and haven't been able to put the top down since I bought it! And....Huck can't ride in it until I have seat covers so most of the time he's P.O.'d at me! :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Trade you: bottle the water and send it and we'll wish the dry, sun and all the smoke from the fires to you. :( Just had to vent. I really, really miss rain. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts