Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I gots to go bye-bye today and it was fun....the first is of me getting my carseat on and ready to co-pilot (ma says I can drives when my paws reach the pedals)...
then the second is of me enjoying the scenery and last I is just waiting for my brother and sister to gets out of school (they like to take me outs of the car and shows me off to all their friends....).....:cool:

That was the hilight of my day...

~peace out
Woody Hayes

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Nice pics, Mr. Hayz!! looks like ya gotta good adventure there.
and how fun, ya get to play wid all the kiddies. too bad for your siblings, summer's over for them already...

ya need more pics in your album, Woody!

--Worm

ps. Mikey's taken to calling us Wormwood now. :wacko: he's a strange fella

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wworm,
Hey thanks dude...it was fun..but still can't wait till "Bassetfest" woot-woot....hopefully I can brings home a trophy like you..:p.

I saw that Mr. Mikey was calling us Wwormwood...sumthing bout our manhood...heck, we do just fine with the ladies...:rolleyes:. (I think he just maybe jealous of all our studliness...heck..you gotz a beautiful girl like Pais....youz gots to be Hott...am I right?

I will get more pictures up there when my Ma figures out how to work the new camera..(she's not so quick with these things ands I don't has any thumbs...)

~peace out my basset brat pack pal,
Woody Hayes

:cool:

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Looks like you're all excited in the first photo to get the show on the road

Please don't let it be the last days of summer - If it is I feel like I'm going from winter to fall this year.

If you ever need help with your photos please let me know - it’s what I do. Don't forget to not upload them directly from the camera but resize the pixel size as small as you can so you can upload more on this site before receiving the dreaded message – you’ve reached your max or whatever they’ll say here.

Jen~

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Jen,
I am pretty terrible with computer stuff, my oldest son used to do that for me and know he is 4 hours away (his senior year in college)...so I am at a loss.

~Kristi

·
Registered
12,943 Posts
resize the pixel size as small as you can so you can upload more on this site before receiving the dreaded message – you’ve reached your max or whatever they’ll say here.
If you use off site image hosting like photobucket for the pics you post only to the board it will save space for any albums you post and there is alway the dreaded membership fee to increase the amout of space you have as well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts