Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While everyone else was heading to National's, Emma got her 2 3 pt. majors! YAY! I hope everyone is well. I know I don't post all that often, but due to carpal tunnel surgery, I'm out of work for a few weeks and will have lots of free time on my hands (no pun intended). Now on to the Field Trials! Take care, Belinda.

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
Congratulations! Nice to have those majors out of the way.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was so thrilled! Of course I cried, as this is my first conformation dog ever! Emma has alot of talent and I hope to go far with her and possibly breed her (also my first). Her pedigree is to die for. Her father is the only DCH on the east coast. And she's a pain in the butt! Take care and thanks, Belinda.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
congratulations!
Emma is aka as ?
Just looking at your signature, and assuming she's the Branscombe bitch?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Sharon! Emma is aka Branscombe's No Place Like Home, my finally Branscombe Basset. Emma's litter was the last one approved by Ruth Paule before she died. I've wanted a Branscombe Basset ever since I saw her grandfather Henry (FCH Branscombe's Pavarotti MHH) 12 years ago when I first started field work. Her pedigree has titles in every Basset related AKC and BHCA venue. It's very impressive. She's a high energy, high drive, pain in the butt and I love her to pieces! My aspirations with her are a DCH and VC. Hope to see you guys soon, Belinda.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Big congrats on getting both of her majors out in one weekend. That's quite an accomplishment. I'm hoping as well to get a VC on my girl... right now we've got the conformation championship and have started on rally (just wanted to see how she did with some starter obedience) and I'm hoping to move on to regular obedience and then some sort of tracking or field trial work. Who is your dog's sire and dam? Just curious. Wondering if we may have seen him this past week at Nationals.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Emma's sire is DCH Westwind Sundance TD MHE (not at National's) and her dam is Meahl's Skyline Jennie SHH (at National's). tHANKS FOR THE CONGRAT'S AND INTEREST! bELINDA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts