Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a dog has to do before getting a good nap.
First Emma had to fold the cushion, and then lay down on it to prevent it from unfolding, then drape her ears over her eyes... :roll:

Here you can see how smaller she was as a puppy, sleeping so hard she didn't noticed she was standing on her head..

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Whenever I see a sleeping basset hound, I'm sure my blood pressure drops. :) They are so relaxed!
Emma as a puppy is now on my screensaver. She always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling..she's my girl.

Sandy

·
Registered
181 Posts
Love the pictures. I find Oliver laying head off of his bed all the time, eye covered of course, I thought he was unique :) doesn't seem to bother him. :D They sleep in some of the weirdest positions, don't they?

A

·
0 Posts
Hah, that is how Opus sleeps, he has two cushions, one higher than the other and he rests his head on the high one.
Arlene and Opus.

A

·
0 Posts
This pic was a few years ago but this is how Ruby always sleeps. The "Queen" always has her butt on the pillow and her head on the floor. :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
In the first picture Emma just made herself a little pillow.

Toby sleeps on his doggie bed with a human pillow. He has always needed his head elevated when he sleeps.

By the way the pictures are sooo cute!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts