Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

As you all know, Emma has always been a handful to deal with, and finally a new way to treat this has been developed!
They call it lobotomy and it really calm down the patient, even though this is only been done to dogs, it will probably be
offered humans, if succesful! So if you have husbands, kids or other relatives whom is difficult to control, don't you fret!
Lobotomy is coming to a clinic near you soon!

She seems to have some minor problems, like incontinence, memory like a goldfish etc etc - but I'm sure that's just temporary.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Aaaawwww! Poor Emma! Will her hair grow back? No one will notice if she's a bit off as long as she still has her incredible looks.

Really Steinar--what happened to our dear Emma?!?

·
Registered
78 Posts

She seems to have some minor problems, like incontinence, memory like a goldfish etc etc - but I'm sure that's just temporary.[/b]

Sounds like a normal Basset behaviour :lol:

seriously that looks nasty :eek:
what did she have done

·
Registered
31 Posts

As you all know, Emma has always been a handful to deal with, and finally a new way to treat this has been developed!
They call it lobotomy and it really calm down the patient, even though this is only been done to dogs, it will probably be
offered humans, if succesful! So if you have husbands, kids or other relatives whom is difficult to control, don't you fret!
Lobotomy is coming to a clinic near you soon!

She seems to have some minor problems, like incontinence, memory like a goldfish etc etc - but I'm sure that's just temporary.[/b]
This is just a really odd joke right? Please tell us your not serious.

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
This is just a really odd joke right? Please tell us your not serious.[/b]

Oh definately serious any one that knows Stiener and emma know "She seems to have some minor problems, like incontinence, memory like a goldfish etc etc - but I'm sure that's just temporary" is accurate.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Steinar,

What was wrong with Emma? Not a bony lump like Toby's I'll bet. His is the size of a golf ball!!!
Hope she will be back to whatever is normal very soon.
Anita

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, it's a fat lump that's been buggering her for a while,
when it got infected, I had it removed. The problem was
that the antibiotic we first got, wasn't helping - we had to
switch after a week. Now everything is fine and we'll remove
the stiches tomorrow.

So you can still hear Toby's aroooing over Lake Memphramagog?

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'm afraid Ol' Franny's had a couple of those removed for the same reason and in the same spot. Good to see you, Steinar.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Steinar, how old is Emma? Spencer is having a cyst removed this coming Wednesday & I am nervous about it. He'll be 13 in a month, and I know putting an old dog under is risky. But, his cyst won't stay healed & keeps getting infected, so it needs to come out.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Aww, poor Emma! Hope she recovers quickly.
Yogi has a cyst that is going to be removed in June from around the same area. Dang thing just keeps getting bigger and smaller all the time. It recently got very large, I thought it might bust open! Now it is going back down in size again but it is still going to come off since I think it is an infection waiting to happen.

·
Registered
162 Posts
We have a new Emma on the block! Another black tri, my new preformance puppy from the late, great Ruth Paule's Branscombe line. She is 10 weeks old and a spitfire! A wonderful name for wonderful girls! My Emma's AKC name will be Branscombe's No Place Like Home. Will post picks when I can find someone to do it for me! Take care all, Belinda. P.S. We love Emma Steiner!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hi Steinar - It's been a long time - so glad to hear that poor Emma is doing better. I have pictures of her all over my cubicle!! Hey, I just saw a Norwegian movie - O'Horton. Have you seen it? It was really interesting!

Kathryn
Rocky & Scooter

1 - 14 of 14 Posts