Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dad's human offspring Richard got married to Camilla last saturday, and WE WERE NOT INVITED!!!!

We could have been bridesmaids, if they had sewn some bacon slices in the fold of the brides gown.

And we can sit nice at the table, as long as the speaks are short and not interrupting the dinner:

Here's the happy couple coming out of the 850 years old church:

It was raining, but a lovely Rolls Royce stood there waiting for them:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
How could such a thing happen??? What were they thinking???
They could have at least let them guard the cake! oooops, maybe not. :D

Congratulations to the beautiful couple. Weddings always make me cry. :)

Sandy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ought Oh! Here comes a split in the family. Now they'll never stop hounding us to clear it up! It happened in our family too.
Everybody was whining about it for years. But it ended well ...
the pack got back together.

Regards ...
(please don\'t hit me)

M

·
0 Posts
What a beautiful bride and handsome groom!! The wedding was definitely missing something or should I the two most beautiful hounds!!! Emma & Doris would have added that special something to the wedding party!! I hope the girls got at least a huge slice of wedding cake to make up for this oversight!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I'm so sorry Emma and Doris... Did you get a piece of cake? Emma missed her big chance at catching the bouquet.

Congratulations- it looks like a beautiful wedding- Wendy

·
Registered
775 Posts
Beautiful couple. I think the girls were cheated. I hope you waited on them hand and foot for the injustice they have endured.

·
Registered
225 Posts
What a strange thing not inviting his own sisters to the wedding. Still Emma and Doris is probably okay with it, they know that a weddig calls for a big doggy bag. All those leftovers!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Emma and Doris, we are so sorry that you didn't get to be in the wedding. We think you would have made lovely bridesmaids.

We went to Mom's niece wedding several years ago. It was in a park and we even had straw bonnets with yellow ribbons to wear. It was lots of fun.

Steiner, a lovely wedding and a lovely couple.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Oh!! Woe is me!! How could two lovely ladies be denied attending the wedding!! No wonder Emma and Doris have such sad faces. I'm sure the bride and groom wanted all the attention, and that is the reason Doris and Emma weren't invited. Everyone would have focused on the lovely ladies instead.

Congratulations to the happy couple!! I'm sure they will have Emma and Doris over for some left over wedding cake to make up for the oversight.

Arooooos from Bogie Carter!!!!!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Dear Emma & Doris,

My servant/mommy tells me that when she and daddy got married, it poured and it is said that rain brings good luck.

I think you both should have been able to participate in the wedding. After all, that beautiful gown and tux would have been more beautiful with basset hair on them. I'm sure all the guests would have equally enjoyed drool flinging in the air. And the wet paw prints from the rain.

Yes, you should have been there. I hope you both told your daddy how you feel about being ignored. By leaving something in the yard for him."

Arrrooo-MOOOOOOOOOO and many congrats to your family,
(The) Ruby!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They have both been eating cakes for a week now,
so I don't think they need to complain anymore.
They have been able to maintain their perfect bodies,
still trying to fill out their excessive skin.....

Thanks for the greetings, the wedding was a big event for us all!

H

·
0 Posts
Yes, Emma and Doris would have made beautiful bridesmaids! Your son and his bride made a very handsome couple. Contratulations!

A few years ago a friend of mine got married and the ceremony was outdoors. When it came time for them to exchange rings, to everyone's surprise their black Lab Bear came down the isle with his trainer sporting a "tux" and "Bearing" the rings!! :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts