Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is supposed to be posted under adoption/rescue, but this is an emergency. This precious pup is scheduled to be put to sleep tomorrow. He is in the Spalding County Animal Shelter, and is so very precious. I would adopt him myself, but I promised my husband NO MORE HOUNDS in light of our moving.

Anyone who can, please help him. It would only cost $32 to adopt him, from what I have read. I turned him into Basset Rescue of GA, but they are so overwhelmed, I don't know if they can help him in time.

www.spaldingcountyanimalshelter.com

[ April 13, 2005, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Cindy, Raymond, Fredder, & Buford ]

·
Registered
273 Posts
Cindy he is so precious. Can you Fed/Ex him to me??? I hope everyone looks at this - Someone please help!!!! He is so, so darling.

Could you foster him for a short period? I wonder how large he is-- he looks so large in the picture! Large and beautiful.

[ April 13, 2005, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Erin & Pedro ]

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Erin, I would love to foster (adopt) him, but we are moving in a couple of weeks. My husband has forbidden me to even think about bringing another animal home for this period of time--and truth to tell, I just don't have time right now to take up with a new one. I just don't want this fellow to die!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts