Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wub: :wub: Elmer turns two years old today! He is very excited about his special day. We will have a joint celebration for both him and Captain since we don't know exactly when Captain was born, January or February.

To start his day, he and Button will be visiting the Kilmarnock Curves, where my daughter works. Today is "Bring someone to workout day" and all the ladies are dying to see E & B! They will be wearing Curves shirts to this outing. So that should be exciting (and back-breaking for me!)

This afternoon, we will have Frosty paws and a cupcake for all of them. I may have to break it up so it's not too much junk all at once!

Oh how we spoil these hounds! :lol: :rolleyes: :wub:

I will post pics of the day later.

·
Registered
284 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS - sounds like you have a fab day planned. expect you'll be tired out this evening what will all the excitement of the day ahead.

look forward to seeing some birthday pictures :D

·
Registered
511 Posts
More 2 year old hounds? It seems like we have a lot of hounds in that 2 year age range on here.
Happy birthday to Elmer, Captain, and to Copsmom's Copper.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Happy Birthday Elmer. I hope you have a wonderful day. It's funny how Valentine day is over shadowed by our babies birthdays.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts