Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Elizabethtown Beagle Club is holding a AHBA field trial this weekend 3/8 and 3/9. Start time for both days is 7:00 am. I was out with my dogs this morning. With all the rain we had the last two days the club grounds are still in good shape. The weather forecast for more rain on Friday night into Saturday morning and windy and cooler on Sunday. The key is no snow or ice to contend with.
I hope to see you there

·
Registered
939 Posts
Tim good luck this weekend.i'll be in Atlantic City all weekend for the New Jersey High School Wresting Finals with the Family.

·
Registered
797 Posts
For pet owners, these grounds are fully fenced and it is impossible to lose a hound --- think of it as a really big dog park except there are some odd toys - RABBITS.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Tim,

Two questions:

1. I'm trying to decide whether to come on Saturday or Sunday - I can't do both. Do you know how many people you expect each day AND what day do you think will have better weather?

2. Can you post directions --- I remember mine were a little wrong last year.

THANKS!

·
Registered
939 Posts
when the weather is nasty the running is always better!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Tim,

For some reason Mapquest isn't working tonight - google maps too. Here's the directions I got from the Beage Club's site - does this look right:

From Lancaster and South,

take US 30 to 283W to Elizabethtown/ Rheems Exit.

Turn right off exit onto Cloverleaf Rd.

Follow Cloverleaf Rd to Green Tree Rd (straight),

follow Green Tree to “T” with Elizabethtown Rd.

Right Elizabeth Town

go approx. 1 1⁄2 mile then LEFT onto Trail Rd.

Go to very top of hill, lane is on the right

THANKS so much - don't want to get lost again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts