Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just have to say, those Edmonton Bassets need to sharpen their skates, and pull up thier ears, or the Carolina Bassets are going to get to slurp from that lovely Stanley cup!

All bassets in Canada are very upset right now.

Sandy, Bo and Moose :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
I agree Sandy. Go Oilers, lost a little of its luster last night and swear to Gosh, Wilson has a really sad look on his little face. It must be because his daddy's team is so far behind. Maybe tomorrow will be a happier day.

Susan and Wilson

·
Registered
782 Posts
It's hard to imagine but Francis, in spite of his really cool Boston Bruins collar, has never seen them even get near a Stanley Cup! And he's 7 years old. My old dog, Fleagle, used to be all over the Bruins of old and since they didn't have the cool sports stuff they have now, my mother made her the best black and yellow Bruins shirt. Lots of luck to the Oilers.
There's a cool website where I buy Francis all his sports gear, www.sportsfanimals.com

T

·
0 Posts
Um, Twinkie's a very unhappy, disgruntled Red Wings fan. She's refusing to sleep on her special Wings blankie.

Janet 'n Twinkie

·
Registered
181 Posts
Well, Oliver doesn't really seem to that interested in hockey. However he is on the couch waiting for the basketball game to start. Prime seat next to the arm and clear view of TV. Go Mavs! :D

M

·
0 Posts
All of us including the kids are cheering for the Carolina Hurricanes!!! Mark Recchi & Rod Brind'Amour are former Phila. Flyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have my Official Recchi jersey!! GO HURRICANES!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts